Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Animalistic attraction

So, as promised sometime ago in one of my blog posts, this is the second part and completion to one of my earlier posts which I had left incomplete called "Santa is Screwed this year" <- Why the name? Dont' ask me, I have no idea.

Last night I was talking to one of my friends and was preaching about something which you might call as the X Gene, the quality which makes some one the leader of the pack, the Alpha Male/Female. I like to call this the Animalistic attraction. 



There are some people around us who always seem to be the centre of attraction in whatever they do or whatever situation they might be in. People just tend to follow them , they are selected as the leader in every venture no matter the scale. 
They are always part of the group of people others want to be a part of. They build a following of their own without even trying. They might not realize their inner charm and charisma which they ooze out, but as in nature, the prey is attracted towards the hunter, the mass is attracted towards this individual. 


Look at history for your best examples, any great leader of the people, who the mass follows blindly be that be on the right path or the wrong, from Gandhi , Martin Luther King, Joan of Arc to Hitler , Stalin, Mussolini. Irrespective of the path which they led their followers on to (Right or Wrong) , the important fact to notice here is the dedication and single mindness of their followers of following their leader on any quest. It's this Animalistic attractions which led these quests, from one end to the independence of countries and onto the extreme opposite of genocide. 


I know many of you will not agree to what I am blabbering about. Specially the ones who have this X Gene, coz they never ever realize it happening, for them, it's the norm and nothing extraordinary. I know some of my friends who have this X-Gene. Also the people who won't agree with me are at the other end of this theory the "Followers" .I know many of my friends who would end up in this category. They also won't agree with me as they never realize that the person who they look up to or flock up to might be a natural born leader. And let's face it, who wants to accept the fact that they are not leaders but the followers. 


What makes me an expert on this matter. 'Nothing', I am not an expert, I am just an observer and I interpret my own meanings and theories from the observations made. I am not asking you to agree or disagree to me. 


Hell even I don't know which end of the spectrum i end up in, the Leader or the Follower.


THIS IS COSMIC BLASTING OFF !!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Woww.. You are actually commenting. So sweet of you